Why choose FRS?
◦ FRS operates in partnership with your business to provide unsurpassed recruitment solutions in a prompt and professional manner.
◦ We strive to gain an understanding of your department and Company so that we are fully conversant with the needs and ethos of your organisation and thus able to match the right Candidates to your team.
◦ With a long-serving team of experienced and dedicated Consultants, FRS is able to apply our market expertise to fulfil all your Finance, HR and Office recruitment needs with a first class approach.
◦ FRS offers an individual service to all its clients and can provide recruitment solutions on a retained or contingency basis, tailoring the terms of business to the complexity of the assignment.
We save our clients time...
◦ Due to extensive local and national market knowledge, FRS is able to effectively match individuals to the right role.
◦ References, covering technical ability, reliability and interpersonal skills, are sought for each temporary candidate.
◦ Salary surveys and free advice is available to all our Candidates and Clients.
◦ FRS maintains a one-hour response time to Clients for all temporary assignments.
◦ We endeavour to keep Clients and Candidates informed throughout the recruitment process, until the assignment is completed.
◦ Temporary staff can be provided on a 'working interview'. This FREE service lets you ascertain the suitability of the individual in a working situation. There is no cost should you feel that the Candidate is unsuitable.
◦ FRS aims to build and maintain long-term relationships with all individuals who register with us. We have a strong ethos to safeguard each individuals career and offer expert advice to those making the decision to look for alternative employment.
◦ In summary; FRS is dedicated to assisting professionals achieve success in their career!
Our contractor care policy
To provide availability feedback within one hour of acknowledgement of the booking.
All our Candidates are fully screened by one of our experienced Consultants and fully referenced with previous employers.
Temporary staff can be provided on a four-hour trial at short notice.
We provide weekly contact between us, the Candidate, and the Client, to ensure that both parties are satisfied. This of course can be tailored depending on the length of the assignment and any other factors.
Client visits or on-site reviews.
Our methods of recruitment
FRS adopts a proactive approach to the sourcing of high calibre Candidates. Our methodology would include the following activities to attract the active, partially active and inactive candidates:
A database search identifies currently active Candidates.
Several recruitment sites, including Reed, Totaljobs, Monster, Jobsite, CV Library, GAAPweb and many others are utilised as well as advertising here on our own site.
Advertising in local publications where appropriate identifies partially active and new talent.
Professional mail shots
Quarterly mail shots to candidates registered with professional bodies for Finance and Accountancy, Human Resources, Supply Chain and Procurement, Secretarial and Administration, Legal, Sales and Marketing.
Headhunting and advertising on social media sites such as LinkedIn identifies new talent and stimulates ongoing market interest in the business.
Headhunting or a targeted direct mail activity to both identify and stimulate the interest of the inactive candidates on our database.
Candidate referrals policy
We are proud to obtain many referrals each month from satisfied Candidates.