We currently have an opening within our dynamic accounts department for an Accounts Administrator.
It will be a full time permanent position, starting salary is negotiable depending on experience plus company benefits, group pension scheme and private healthcare.
The job role will be as follows:
• General office duties – filing, answering telephone calls, taking messages, responding to emails on a daily basis etc.
• Processing customer invoices and credit notes
• Credit Control
• Processing Supplier invoices and debit notes
• Answering customer / supplier queries via email and on the telephone
• Preparing and sending customer statements
• Checking Supplier Statements
• Holiday cover within the accounts department
The candidate should have previous experience within a similar role.
You will need to have a good standard of Sage, Excel, Word and Outlook.
Contracted hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm, and Friday 8.30am – 4pm, with a 30 minute lunch break.