FRS are recruiting an Accounts and Office Manager for a reputable, well established and family owned Construction business based on the North side of Solihull, heading towards Birmingham Airport.
Reporting into the Directors, you will take ownership and responsibility for the company’s Accounts department and ensure excellent communication with the external firm of Accountants that the business work with. You will also oversee the work produced by the Accounts team (3 in total).
The business use Sage at present but they are open to updating this in the future. The business are also open to hearing about new ideas, meaning this role really has got the ability to “make it your own”, alongside recruiting any additional support the Accounts department could do with as the business grows.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to come into an established family run business who are ‘all ears’ to new ideas, and somewhere you will be listened to and a vital part of the business.
Duties will include:
– Management of Company Bank Accounts, Cash Book, Petty Cash and ensure smooth cash flow
– Submission of VAT and Statutory Returns
– Assisting / supporting the external Accountancy firm with monthly Management Reports and Finalising Year End Accounts
– You will be the direct point of contact with external professional bodies such as Auditors, HMRC and Debt Recovery
– Your role would also include managing a team of 3 in Accounts
– Overseeing and Managing Sales Ledger, including Credit Control
– Overseeing and Managing Purchase Ledger, including Authorising Payments
– Overseeing Payroll and Banking