My client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant at their head office in Whetstone, Leicester.
This role would suit someone who likes to get stuck in and be part of a small friendly team.
The Role & Responsibilities:
• Purchase Ledger function in its entirety, including month end reconciliations
• Credit Control duties, mainly focusing on chasing debt, watching the level of debt outstanding to avoid factoring charges and keeping good relationships with customers
• Bank reconciliations and cashbook maintenance
• Fixed Assets, Prepayments and Accruals postings, and reconciliations
• Profit and Loss Reporting and providing verbal commentary for the Directors
• Providing holiday cover and general administrative duties
• Providing cover for monthly payroll on Sage 50 Payroll for circa 30 employees, including pension contributions, and statutory payments (PAYE)
Requirements of the Role:
• Qualified at AAT level 3 or QBE
• Demonstrable experience within an accounts department
• Experience of Sage 50 accounts and payroll is essential
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite