FRS are recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a well-recognised organisation based in Milton Keynes.
Working as part of a small finance team, you will be taking responsibility for a wide range of accounting duties, and reporting into a senior member of the department.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, inquisitive, and eager to achieve, take on new tasks and learn more – a person with great attention to detail and a problem solver.
Duties will include:
– Managing the purchase and sales ledger
– Preparation of daily bank reconciliations and responsibility for online banking
– Processing and reconciliation of expenses and petty cash
– Assisting with the preparation of the monthly and year-end reports involving accounts
– Ad hoc projects and project reporting
– Assisting the FD with cash-flow and budget preparation
– Assisting with the processing of the business payroll and pensions (candidates must have payroll experience)
– Ensuring the wider business have access to new documents such as expenses forms etc.
– Ideally, you will be AAT Qualified or studying towards (candidates qualified by experience will of course still be considered)