An excellent opportunity to join a thriving business based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Carry out day to day accounting tasks and financial record keeping, including, but not limited to; Purchase, Sales Ledgers and Nominal Ledger journals and the processing of purchase and customer invoices.
• Processing of bank and foreign currency payments on a regular basis, and updating cashflow documents and bank records.
• Carry out monthly reconciliations of company bank accounts, petty cash and corporate credit cards.
• Carry out month end journals, including Work In Progress, Accruals and Prepayments.
• Assist with monthly payroll management tasks, such as pension reconciliations, wage payments and HMRC submissions.
• Assist with general office and associated duties, such as post handing, telephone calls and visitor management (including the operation of the company Door Access software).
• All other tasks within your capacity as the business dictates.
• Be able to communicate well on all levels with staff, customers, suppliers and guests of all nationalities and backgrounds.
• Possess good computer skills, primarily on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Have experience on Sage 50 Accounts / Sage 50 Payroll products.
• Qualified to at least AAT Level 2, or equivalent qualification.
• Be able to work within a team or as an individual, sometimes under pressure and always willing to go the extra mile.
• Must be accurate and precise in all aspects of your work.