We are looking to recruit a confident and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and team working skills to join our well established and lively team.
The successful candidate would need general accounts experience, to be competent working with Excel and web based systems and would ideally possess motor trade and Kerridge experience, however this is not a must have requirement.
The main duties of the role include:
– Daily cash posting from bank statements and cash sheets for 5 sites
– Daily bank reconciliation
– Inter-company transfers and reconciliations
– Printing remittances, manufacturer paperwork and funding paperwork for posting
– Keep the cash accounts and sales ledger accounts postings tidy and up to date for the credit controller
– Raise queries with purchase or sales ledger as they arise
– Providing vehicle audit paperwork
– Month end bank reconciliation
– Other general administrative ad-hoc tasks to assist with holiday cover
The hours are 37.5 hours per week.