We are seeking a keen and enthusiastic Finance Assistant, to join a thriving business based in Milton Keynes.
• Invoice processing, and make sure no duplication of purchase invoices / expenses claim
• Make sure all expense claims are based on company policy / HMRC, and ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget
• Payment Processing
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
• Accounts payable management and reconciliations
• Correspond with vendors and respond to enquiries
• Assisting finance manager and support ad hoc reports, and general analyses as requested by the Finance Manager
• Assist with month end closing
• Preparing and analysing monthly sales reports, and writing to staff about the findings
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
• Involvement in project works relating to process improvements and system implementation
• Any other task that is reasonably requested by your line manager or Directors
Previous experience gained within a FMCG / Manufacturing business is ideal, however not essential, those seeking a first move from Practice into industry would also be considered.
A good technical accounting knowledge is required, and experience leading a small team of finance staff is desirable.
In return, my client is able to offer a basic salary of £27,000 – £30,000 plus bonus, coupled with a market leading benefits package, and unrivalled opportunities for internal development, both within the division and wider group.