FRS are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant on a fulltime permanent basis with Hybrid working available.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager in ensuring that financial policies and procedures are adhered to, maintaining and developing internal financial controls.
The Finance Officer will have responsibility for the Sales Ledger function within the team, maintaining clarity and precision in all transactions and ensuring accurate records are kept and updated daily.
• Process and cross-reference all payments received through our on-line systems
• Reconcile receipts with Bank Statement and import and post accordingly
• Process manual credit card payments and allocate on process
• Manage the processing and allocation of any cheques received
• Create monthly Membership direct debit file and import into Sage
• Process any refunds in line with company policy and procedure
• Raise invoices and credit notes, as requested for products and contracts
• Generate Debtors report, liaising with relevant budget holders to manage outstanding invoices and following out credit control process
• Carry out regular house-keeping of the Sales Ledger and deal with enquiries
• Provide assistance and cover for all areas of finance as required
• Any other reasonable management request