FRS are recruiting a Part-Time Accounts Assistant for a busy manufacturing business based in Warwick.
Working 20-25hpw over five days in the office, suitable candidates will have experience of working within a SME environment where everyone chips in at times of staff shortages etc.
You will be responsible for a variety of transactional finance duties and report into the Finance Manager, working alongside a range of other colleagues so excellent communication skills are essential.
This business will interview / recruit immediately, with interviews on site.
Duties will include:
– Maintaining the Purchase Ledger
– Preparation of cash receipts for banking and posting to sales ledger, resolving queries as necessary
– Entering invoices, coding accordingly, ensuring accuracy at all times
– Reconciling statements
– Maintaining cashbooks
– Online banking
– Posting of petty cash entries and uploading expenses
– Assisting the Finance Manager with their month-end duties (experience of this would be an advantage, but not essential)
– Ad hoc credit control