We are recruiting for an experienced finance professional to undertake a part time position based in Kimbolton.
The role will assist the full-time accounts officer and supply holiday cover. The successful applicant will be able to follow good processes which are in place and be able to follow instruction provided.
Hours: 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday. 8.30am to 12.30 or 9am to 1pm ideally, but can be negotiable.
Benefits: Free lunches and snacks, free parking, bonus scheme after 6 months service, contributory pension.
• Post cash receipts from bank statements provided in excel format.
• Post credit card receipts. Update excel spreadsheet for card receipts and PayPal receipts.
• Post ad-hoc supplier payments from same bank statement.
• Create Early settlement discounts payments
• Post Early settlement payments which have cleared the bank.
• Process credit notes for that day from information provided.
• Enter non-resale invoices on system.
• Enter resale invoices on system using Purchase Order information.
• Filing of supplier invoices in correct order and folders before and after payment.
• Checking supplier statements and highlighting inaccuracies or requesting copies.
Holiday cover – Training will be provided on holiday cover which will include:
• Dealing with different types of emails.
• Matching resale invoices to GRN’s and recording on spreadsheet prior to posting.
• Sending out credit account application forms.
• Credit control
• Month end procedures, if necessary.
Experience in a similar role is essential, along with accuracy, prioritisation skills, honesty and a friendly manner.
System – experience with an accounting package such as Sage or Navision is required.