Our client is a well respected manufacturing business supplying into the construction industry. As a result of continued growth FRS and been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their business in Wellingborough.
• Maintain supplier ledger.
• Deal with supplier queries.
• Statement reconciliations each month
• Processing expenses using company procedure.
• Deal with all payment runs weekly and monthly to suppliers.
• Balance sheet recs at a month end.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required.
• Deal with internal queries from directors and employees
• Deal with CIS deductions and submissions
• Provide cover for other accounting functions as requested
• Other duties as reasonably required by the Company in particular other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Director or Group Accounts Manager.
The following skills, knowledge and experience are essential:
• Ability to establish and maintain good relationships, both internally and externally at all levels .
• Ability to reconcile accounts.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Calm, confident manner.
• Highly organised approach to work and ability to prioritise duties.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Previous accounts experience.
Desirable (not essential) skills are:
• Experience with Sage accounting software programmes.
In return my client can offer a great working environment, career development and a salary of up to £30,000 per annum.