FRS are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant for an ever growing group manufacturing business based in Redditch.
Working in a team of three and reporting into a supportive Finance Manager, you will be responsible for performing financial analysis, preparing financial forecasts, and advising senior management on strategic planning.
You will exhibit extensive knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting, and experience in a similar environment, ideally within a SME.
Duties will include:
– Gathering and interpreting information to evaluate the efficiency of financial procedures
– Analysing key financial data and advising senior management on strategic planning
– Developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures, as well as mitigating financial risks
– Assisting with financial reports and budgets, as well as forecasting income and expenditure
– Full accountability for Fixed Assets, Accruals and Prepayments
– Performing financial record keeping, as well as protecting sensitive and confidential information
– Full KPI analysis on management information
– Month end reporting to strict deadlines
– Oversee AP / AR Function to ensure clarity of postings and reconciliations
– Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in management accounting