My client is a well respected business operating within the social and healthcare care industry, with sites based across the UK.
Due to anticipated growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of an Assistant Accountant to join the business on a temporary to permanent basis.
This position will work closely with the Finance Director working across a range of Accounting tasks:
– Assist FD in the preparation of monthly management accounts, to include – Journals, accruals, pre payments and fixed assets
– Creation of reports and analysis
– Management of company bank accounts, cash books and petty cash
– Payment of suppliers and expenses, overseeing the closing of ledgers at month end
– Daily and Weekly Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
– Use of MS Excel and Sage
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working across Purchase / Sales / General Ledgers, and be seeking their first step into a Management Accounting biased position.
A good level of IT Literacy is required, to include MS Excel and knowledge of Sage an advantage.
This is a developing position, therefore attention to detail and a positive attitude is more valuable than a wealth of practical experience, with training being given.
In return, a basic hourly salary of £15.00 ph can be offered, with excellent benefits and study support towards AAT / CIMA / ACCA once being made permanent.