FRS are working with a global organisation in their search for a Business Information Analyst, to join the team at their Northampton office.
A selection of responsibilities:
• Data management and day to day administration
• Drive improvements, efficiencies and implementation of upgrades
• Gain an insight into the needs of the business – working with key stakeholders to understand the current processes / procedures
• Analytically investigate the data
• Compiling complex data reports
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Previous experience in a data analysis role
• Proven track record in delivery of results such as projects, system changes, etc.
• Proven track record in prioritising workloads, and adaptable approach to workloads
• Confident communication skills
• Ability to reduce complexity of data
• Extremely proficient in MS Suite
• Customer service skills and the ability to work alone, whilst being a team player
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills