Our client is a dynamic and exciting tech biased start up business working closely with the Healthcare industry.
As part of their continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a CFO on a full time permanent basis.
My client is ideally situated in Warwickshire however open to hybrid working and therefore open to considering candidates across the UK.
The role of CFO is to provide expert support to the senior management team, in particular the CEO and COO, ensuring that effective financial business processes are in place to support the company through its next exciting phase of growth.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity where you will bring your previous experience of leading a dynamic / high growth business into a company with genuine global ambition.
The clients award-winning solution have gained strong traction within the UK’s NHS and private health insurers.
My client is now opening new and exciting revenue channels both within the UK and internationally.
As such, the company is targeting very strong organic growth in the coming months and years and now requires a strong CFO to support the Company to achieve its strategic and financial goals by embedding an appropriate governance, reporting and business planning structure into the heart of the business. Responsibilities will include:
• In-housing the company’s financial function and developing “best in class” financial policies and practices.
• Developing appropriate business planning and budgeting processes.
• Supporting the CEO & COO to develop short and medium term strategic and financial targets.
• Embedding an accountability culture and appropriate governance structure to enable the business to hit its strategic and financial targets.
• Advising the CEO & COO on investment / fundraising plans and liaise with external professional advisors.
• Developing appropriate KPIs and financial reporting policies.
• Developing and maintaining a highly focussed but insightful monthly Board pack.
• Oversight of the production of monthly management accounts.
• Developing financial and tax strategies and ensuring effective internal controls are in place.
• To be considered for this role you will be an experienced CFO / Finance Director who has previously led highly dynamic or IT / Tech businesses through a high growth stage.
You will have played a critical role in professionalising a start-up or high growth business including supporting the C-suite management team in developing strategic business planning processes and governance. You will also have experience of corporate transactions including fundraising and working with professional advisors.
A competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits, bonus, hybrid working and future earn out options can be offered.