Our client is a well-respected privately owned house building business with a turnover in the region of £300m.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a COINS Finance Systems Manager / Business Partner to Join the business.
This position offers a high level of flexibility / Hybrid Working with occasional travel to the major offices across the Midlands area.
If you have previous experience of supporting end to end users with an ERP platform, excellent problem solving ability, an eye for detail and enjoy working on projects from inception to completion, then this is the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Finance Director – Operations, you will be responsible for;
• Being the first point of contact to provide COINS and business process support for all users;
• Testing and implementation of new COINS upgrades and modules;
• Ensuring COINS and other business processes are fully compliant and in line with any relevant legislation;
• Document and provide COINS and business process training to internal users across the business;
• Analyse and evaluate current business systems and processes;
• Design, develop and implement new COINS and supporting business processes across all departments;
• Maintain build release databases and document management information;
• Perform COINS database queries and interrogations, producing useful business information in the form of reports or excel exports;
• Work alongside the Finance and IT teams across the Group;
• Occasional travel will be required either to other Group offices or to site;
The ideal candidate
• Previous experience in a financial / IT environment, preferably within a construction environment
• Previous experience in supporting end users with an ERP Platform
• Experience using COINS ERP would be highly advantageous
• An understanding and ability to influence and recommend business process changes and improvements
• Experience in running or being part of small process change projects
• Proactive attitude and ability to quickly problem solve
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, being confident to explain process issues to all internal stakeholders
• Strong MS office skills, particularly Word and Excel
In return my client is able to offered a competitive basic salary of up to £70,000 excellent benefits package and sizable bonus.