My client is a leading European owned international manufacturing business with a Group Turnover in excess of £30b generated from a diverse range of products.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team.
This is a hybrid opportunity and is likely to include candidates spending 1-3 days per week working at the Milton Keynes Offices.
To support the finance business partner based, by developing and maintaining reports to provide the commercial and operational areas with management information.
Key Stake Holders –
Sales / commercial / Production teams and Group / Divisional Finance.
• Liaise with Commercial and Finance teams to gather information
• Daily sales reporting and underlying investigations
• To communicate Foreign currency FX rates at month end
• Assist and aid in month end journal entries
• Factoring reconciliation template
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly stock provision calculation
• Agents commission calculations and postings
• Customer rebate calculations and postings
• Commission and invoice listings for India
• Updating & maintenance of Commercial Forecasts
• Supporting Finance and Commercial Teams regarding reporting requirements
The ideal candidate for this position will be working towards CIMA / ACCA and be looking to join a fast paced and exciting business that offers excellent training and scope for development.
The nature of this position is both commercial and analytical and therefore candidates will need to have a good level of IT Literacy to include MS Excel, Knowledge of SAP is desirable
Previous experience gained in a management accounting, analyst of Business Partnering type position is desirable however candidates working in other areas of finance wishing to move to commercial finance or a graduate will also be considered.
This position offers hybrid working, a basic salary £35,000 – £40,000 Study support and excellent benefits.
Being a larger business, this company also offers excellent scope for career development