My client is a leading International business within the Sales and Distribution Industry, with a collective turnover in the region of £20m across 5 European business units, with additional expansion laying ahead.
Due to the above, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Company Accountant / Finance Manager to join the team based in Tamworth.
This position will operate as the No 2 in finance, reporting into the Head of Finance but also working closely with the wider SLT.
• All aspects of AP/AR including month end close
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
• Monthly Cash Flow forecast
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist with End of Year Accounts
• Assist with Quarterly Audit
• Accruals, Journals, Prepayments
• Inter-company Recharge / Reconciliations
• Bank Reconciliations, inclusive of foreign currencies
• Managing the fixed assets registers
• EC sales inclusive of Intrastat
• Assisting with Ad hoc financial projects
• Managing all contracts relating to facilities management
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach and be willing to take ownership across all aspects of PL / SL / GL, Cash and Banking, alongside Management and Financial Accounting.
Candidates will have previous experience gained in a similar position, and be happy working in a growing and ever changing business.
Alongside BAU finance, the company are about to embark on a period of improvement across process / controls / systems, therefore giving candidates excellent scope to be involved in projects too.
Whilst study support towards AAT / ACCA / CIMA will be supported, career aspiration is not essential to this role, with my client being open to considering those that are QBE.
In return, my client is able to offer a fun and friendly environment with excellent benefits, career development for those that want it and a basic salary of £35,000 to £40,000 DOE.