Our client is a leading privately owned concern operating within the service / automotive industry.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Company Accountant / Finance Manager to join the business ideally situated in Warwick.
This role will support and deputise for the Group Finance Manager, assisting with a wide scope of accounting duties. With this being a newly created position it also offers great scope for the successful candidate to make it their own.
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to, supporting month end accounts, particularly:
• Assistant Group Finance Manager with Management / Financial Accounting routines.
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Accruals and prepayments
• Processing and posting journals
• Agreement of intercompany balances
• Maintaining fixed asset registers
• Bank reconciliations
• Invoice Financing Reconciliations
• Use of the In-house management system
• Ongoing review of systems and processes with a view to continuous improvement
• Year End reconciliation and reporting
• Assisting the Company Accountant as required with other duties and tasks.
Suitable Candidates will:
• Be qualified to AAT standard if not working towards ACCA / CIMA
• Have a minimum of 5 years in a similar role
• Have good numeracy and literacy skills
• Have a good working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
• Be methodical and organised in approach
• Have the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
In return my client can offered a challenging and varied role with excellent scope for both mentorship and career development.
This position is an office based position however does offer scope for hybrid working once up to speed with core duties.
A basic salary of £40,000 excellent benefits and bonus awaits.