This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding employer based in Oxfordshire.
Support the Collections Team with the day to day administration of third-party relationships.
Work in a fast-paced environment to address and resolve issues via all channels, in collaboration with the team.
Deliver against KPIs by taking ownership and supporting continuous improvement.
• Follow processes for instructing and closing the instruction of debt recovery partners
• Respond to emails and calls from debt recovery partners
• Analyse status reports to identify and take ownership of resolving customer queries promptly, through various channels, to enhance the customer service experience
• Process cash files from debt recovery agencies and review invoices for sign off
• Send communications to Customers through various channels
• Conduct desktop research that identifies more accurate customer contact details, investigate customer liability and usage queries
• Accurately record and log interaction with customers and suppliers
• Support the Collection team with overflow calls
• Create effective professional relationships with key stakeholders across the business, internally and externally
• Maintain knowledge of updated company processes and policies
• Meet regularly with line manager to give feedback to help improve customer service, response time and the staff experience
• Willing to learn to apply company policy and process to customer solutions
• Supports the company ‘one team’ culture