Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Ensure all due debts are collected in a timely manner.
– Taking payments.
– Produce monthly overdue letters.
– Send information to Solicitors for further action.
– Undertake sales account reconciliations.
– Handle disputed accounts and negotiate overdue accounts, to bring payment in line with company terms and conditions.
– Obtain sufficient information to assess the creditworthiness of new and existing customers.
– Attend monthly debtor review meetings at allocated sites.
– Customer visits if required.
– Set up and maintain accurate customer details and account records.
– Prepare daily banking and cash sheets.
– Bank Run.
– Maintain regular customer contact.
– Must be conversant with various IT systems.
– A flexible approach to work commitments will be required in order to meet the demands of the job.