FRS are recruiting a Customer Service Advisor for a globally recognised business who”s UK Head Office is based in Leamington Spa.
The business are growing at a steady rate, part of this process is to recruit another full time, permanent Customer Service professional.
Duties will include:
– Friendly and efficient all-round communication with customers and colleagues
– Maintain and develop both existing and new customers
– Have a clear understanding of company products, services and Standard Operating Processes (SOP) through formal training sessions and “on the job” training
– Respond to and follow up on all sales enquiries by telephone and email in a timely manner
– Manage your own diary, making sure customer expectations are met
– Assist with quotations over the phone and email (training provided)
– Sending out invoices to customers upon job completion, and updating their account accordingly
– Assisting the General Manager with working out more cost efficient ways for logistics / transportation of products (experience not essential)
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be / have:
– Computer literate
– Experienced with Microsoft based systems
– A team player – happy to chip in and help other parts of the business when required
– Be approachable
– Have previous Customer Service experience
– Knowledge of ISO (advantageous but NOT essential)
Initial MS Teams interviews are happening right away, so apply ASAP if you are interested.
Second stage, face to face interviews will follow successful first stage interviews.