FRS are delighted to be assisting a fantastic business who are well-known throughout the UK, with the recruiting of a Data Analyst (Payroll).
Purpose of the Role / Key Responsibilities:
We are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to provide support with the data migration from legacy to a new payroll system.
We are looking for a Data Analyst with experience in payroll systems, data migration, data cleansing and data extraction within a HR / Payroll environment, with full commitment for the duration of the contract.
The role requirements / day to day are:
• Work on current bespoke system and migration of a new payroll system
• Dealing with producing and analysing HR / Payroll data
• Reviewing data, checking for inefficiencies, errors and checking accuracy
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong MS Excel and computer skills
• Sound knowledge of computer software and systems
• Experience supporting the migration of data from legacy payroll systems
• Ability to work with financial data and spreadsheets
• Exceptional Attention to Detail
• Highly logical mind-set, able to problem solve
• Strong work ethic and team player
• Hands-on and takes ownership
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Honest and reliable
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Takes Initiative – capable of working with minimal supervision
• Preferable UK payroll skills