My client is a leading UK based international business within the manufacturing industry, with a Group turnover in excess of £750m.
Due to internal promotion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a highly progressive Finance Analyst position to join this prestigious business based within the East Midlands on the Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire borders – (this position can also offer working from home 70-80% of the time).
• Maintain positive relationships with the Group’s business units
• Accurate analysis and reporting
• Accurate preparation of accounts entries
• Timely completion of month end activities
• Accurate completion of reconciliation inclusive of appropriate commentary
Key Performance Measures:
• Accurate and timely provision of analysis and reporting
• Ability to provide variance analysis relevant to key stakeholders
• Accurate provision of financial transactional data
Support Group Finance Manager with:
– Completion of actions needed to support invoiced charges inclusive of analysis of cost
– Preparing, reviewing, and improving the processes for recharges to departments / business units
– Maintain, review and reconcile inter-company agreements between Group entities and business units
– Maintain expense report listings and provide appropriate analysis / reporting of spend
– Provide support to Financial Analyst (ledgers) in relation to invoice support and analysis for both UK and US Group entities
– Post relevant VAT entries into systems and assist with the VAT return preparation
Support Group Financial Controller with Month End Accounts as below:
– Completion of prepayment entries for UKHQ
– Completion of interest accrual
– Completion of pension journals
– Review and posting of unapproved invoice entries
– Aged debtors / creditors report and reconciliation
– Completion of accruals entries for UKHQ
– Balance sheet reconciliations
– Submission of completed accounts into the Group consolidation system, inclusive of analytical forms
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), and ideally have previous experience gained working within Management / Financial Accounting.
Those working within a top 10 or big 4 firm seeking a 1st step into a progressive role in industry will also be considered.
This role requires a candidate to have high levels of accountability whilst also being financially and commercially aware, and able to confidently work with internal and external stakeholders.
This position promises to be highly progressive, and historically has proven to be an excellent springboard role in progressing within this prestigious business.
In return, my client offers excellent benefits, a basic salary of up to £50,000 (DOE) and excellent scope for career development.