FRS are recruiting a Finance Analyst for a market leading business based in Kenilworth.
With record-breaking profits on the table, this is an exciting time to be joining the business.
Reporting into a Senior Accountant, you will be working in a small team who are responsible for the whole aspects of reporting within the finance department across the business.
A key element to this role is the ability to work closely with the CFO, Senior Accountants, IT and the finance teams.
Duties will include:
– Be part of the finance and analyst team to over time develop a clear strategy for finance reporting, and to improve on current and future reporting
– Ownership of reviewing existing reports currently produced in Excel for consistency, fixing, consolidation, streamline, ease to produce reports
– Creating new reports from specification, create example / data for approval
– Help with plan to identify reporting needs with CFO and Senior Accountants
– Work with various finance teams to ensure the highest standards of reporting for the benefit of the business
– Checking on accuracy of reports and data
– Audit requirement from the business of all current reports
– Liaise, build up relationship with IT teams when requiring data for reporting
– Understanding the data / information within companies and systems for specific robust reporting
– Operate as a member of the finance team, providing support to your colleagues and a valued opinion in matters of reporting
– First rate communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
– Ability to work to an agreed timetable / timescale
– Be able to achieve, if required transition from Excel reporting to other BI reporting tools
– Excellent technical skills and attention to detail, including the capacity to identify and appropriately assess priorities
– Good judgement, discretion, tact and the ability to work easily with senior leaders from all areas of the business
– Good standard of IT literacy, including advanced Excel skills
– Ability to be able to import / export data
– A keen eye for detail is a must, spotting errors and inconsistencies within reports
– Self-motivated and wishing to make a difference, with a track record of achievements
– Naturally inquisitive, and able to bring new ideas
– Support the CFO and finance teams to transition and improve reporting within the finance area of the business