My client is a well respected SME business within the logistics history with a history of trade locally of over 50 years.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Analyst on a full time, permanent basis
• Prepare bottom up Budgets, Forecasts, Latest Estimates with commentary on variances.
• Complete Management Account packs to then lead monthly customer review meetings.
• Ensure monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Open Book Reconciliations are completed.
• Weekly flash reporting and provided the business explanation in a non-finance manor.
• Constructed profitability reports to provide detailed visibility down to country and customer account levels.
• Controlling customer expectations, rate reviews, tracking KPI”s and contractual agreements.
• Challenging costings, key assumptions and decisions made at an Operational level.
• Close working relations with key stakeholders such as the International Commercial Director.
The ideal candidate will be actively studying towards a professional qualification (AAT / ACCA / CIMA) and have previous experience gained in a Management Accounting, Finance Analyst, Finance Business Partnering biased position.
A good level of MS Excel abilities is key to this role with a core focused being around Financial and Business Performance Analysis alongside business partnering and sound strong business relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
A basic salary of £40,000 Study Support and excellent prospects for career development can be offered.