My client is a leading international business within a unique and interesting technology biased industry
With a rich and proven history of development and promotion from within, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join the business located in Burton upon Trent,
We have a great opportunity to the team at an extremely exciting time for the business. This divisional business has recently moved into new UK headquarters in Burton on Trent and they are currently standardising our finance processes and implementing a new ERP system.
Reporting to the Financial Controller –Manufacturing you will support in providing management accounts, insight and analysis for the Manufacturing facility, working with the business to ensure that drivers of performance are understood and to support in decision making.
As part of the finance team you will be responsible for hitting key deadlines and ensuring audit and SOX compliance.
• Responsible for completing month end postings in line with timetable, actively looking for ways to automate and create efficiencies, fully reviewing numbers for completeness and accuracy.
• Responsible for Fleet and Content costs, ensuring invoices are posted correctly and costs allocated to the P&L.
• Support Financial controller with accounting procedures at month end including completion of balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring Audit and SOX requirements are adhered to.
• Build relationships with the Manufacturing team, ensuring that correct procedures are being followed and supporting in decision making.
• Work alongside Operations team to ensure correct processes are in place around stock take and stock controls, following up on variances
• Support the Financial Controller in providing insight and analysis for the segment, including Customer Profitability Analysis, reporting on stock and material price variances and Labour and Overhead absorption.
• Working as part of finance team to identify and drive efficiencies across the team and ensure good communication in place.
Skills and Experience
• Part Qualified or wanting to study for accountancy qualification
• Good knowledge of Excel and experience of working with an ERP system (Dynamics 365 beneficial)
• Best practise mindset
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to build relationships and influence others to achieve results
• Be a true team player, yet self-motivated
• Ability to prioritise workload
In return my client is able to offer a varied, challenging and highly progressive opportunity with excellent benefits and a basic salary of around £35,000