Part-time – 30 hours per week
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire (including option for some home working)
This is a unique opportunity to use your experience in finance and administration.
As Finance and Procurement Assistant, you will help ensure operations run smoothly across the various teams that make up the organisation.
This will involve providing complete, accurate and timely financial information as well as administering procurement procedures.
Your remit will include processing invoices and posting to our Sage system, plus completing the monthly payment run to suppliers. You will process all webshop sales and manage the order system from point of sale to customer delivery too.
You will also manage and respond to day-to-day finance queries, review all purchase order requests in accordance with our procurement procedure, and work with internal colleagues and external customers to promptly resolve any queries and problems.
– You must have experience gained in finance and administration within a busy office environment.
– Proficient in MS Office, you will possess good knowledge of procurement and related processes.
– You will also be comfortable using a financial system.
– Experience of Sage 200 would be an advantage.
– Customer focused, you will have good communication, interpersonal and time management skills too.
– Critically, you will have an eye for detail and a proactive and helpful attitude.