My client is a rapidly expanding and award-winning privately owned business operating within the logistics and technology industries.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the appointment of a Finance Business Partner.
This client is ideally situated in Leicestershire close to Jct 21 / M69, therefore easily commutable from across the Midlands, but does also offer hybrid working with candidates remote working being offered 2-3 days per week.
Working closely with the Finance Director, you will partner key stakeholders across all areas of the business, with a focus of both driving improvement and reducing costs.
– Business lead for all financial modelling and analysis
– Creation of a new KPI dashboard / reporting suite to provide meaningful performance insights and shape the strategy for delivering savings against the ongoing company-wide cost challenge
– Challenging and advising key stakeholders around their monthly spend so to optimise performance
– Direct the Managers in the use of the ERP system, cashflow and cost performance forecasts
– Monitoring and improvement of financial systems and controls across the business
– Responsible for preparation of short- and long-term cash forecasts to support business decisions
– In charge of creating the annual budget and presenting to the SLT and C Suite
– Working with the relevant department heads to help compile full year monthly rolling forecasts
– Collaborate with the SLT to create the business strategic plan with 3/5 years planning
– Financial Planning and Analysis, and work closely with SLT / C Suite regarding prospective M&A Activity and associated due diligence
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), ideally with previous experience gained in an outward facing, commercially focused finance position.
Excellent analytical skills (MS Excel to Pivots Levels etc.) are essential, as the company lead for financial modelling and analysis, knowledge of ERP Systems such as SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Dynamics Nav.
A passion for driving change, improvement and cost reduction is key, with proven business partnering experience with key stakeholders both within and outside of finance being required.
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of between £60,000 to £70,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Long term career development can also be offered as part of the company’s international expansion.