My client is a leading and revolutionary business within Manufacturing and supplying into the automotive sector, partnering with Tier 1 Automotive businesses.
They are at the forefront of industry leading technology, due to rapid international expansion.
FRS have been enlisted to assist in the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner.
• Work alongside the UK engineering and operations teams to drive data-led decision making on a day-to-day and strategic basis
• Take ownership for the budgeting, financial management and reporting of capital investment projects and product development programmes in the UK
• Build robust business cases for capital projects and product development programmes
• Take ownership for various governance processes including Capital Appropriation, Project Gateways and spend approvals
• Support in the development and creation of UK budgets, forecasts and management reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Provide support for a wide range of process and projects as required in the UK, or by the CFO
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) with PQE.
Experience gained within Automotive / Engineering / Manufacturing is highly desirable, but not essential as long as strong business partnering with key stakeholders can be demonstrated with both finance and non-finance colleagues.
The candidate will be expected to both challenge and support key areas in the business to ensure they meet the financial objectives. You will support organisations through major capital investments from start to finish.
Candidates will need excellent analytical and modelling skills, with the ability to take complex data, draw robust conclusions and articulate key messages effectively to all levels of the organisation.
Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential, experience of working in SAP is an advantage.
You will have the ability to manage uncertainty and complexity, and be comfortable working under pressure and tight deadlines, whilst being able to forge effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders from across the organisation and across geographies.