My client is a leading international Group with interests in Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction.
As part of their continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner to join the business of a full time, permanent basis.
This position is to have responsibility for a key divisional business unit based within Warwickshire but will also offer hybrid working part of the week and may also include travel to other UK based sites on occasions.
The business unit is working for a Sales & Distribution area of the business with the focus of both the supply and maintenance of heavy machinery into the Construction industry with clients including Cemex, Tarmac, Aggregate Industries etc.
This is a newly created Finance Business Partner vacancy with the focus to drive improvement and accountability across the business unit.
– Business partnering with key stakeholders including – Sales, Operations and site Managing Director
– Participate and lead of key stakeholder meetings (face to face and Teams) to update on business performance and find areas of improvement
– Provide detailed analysis and commentary on performance reviewing, sales, margin, pricing and market analysis
– Build and develop KPI’s and BI to enable accurate forecasting and future planning
– Drive improvement across process, controls and systems
– Review divisional Management Accounting process and assist with budget creation and 3/5 years financial plans.
The ideal candidate will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified with at least 3 years PQE gained in a Management Accounting / Commercial Accounting / Business Partnering capacity in a similar fast placed environment.
Experience gained in Manufacturing; Engineering of Construction is a major advantage.
Strong IT abilities to include MS Excel for analysis is essential and a confident and outgoing personality with ability to influence finance and non-finance professional’s key.
Good communication skills, Pro-active, adaptable, can-do mentality able & willing to get involved & assist on non-accounting matters is required.
This position is largely a standalone site based finance position sitting outside of the central finance team and therefor candidates will need to be comfortable working with minimal supervision working closely with FD, Group FD who are based at Group Head Office.
In return this position fantastic scope for continue development and a excellent opportunity to make a difference within one of the companies key divisions.
A basic salary of up to £65,000 Benefits and Bonus await (Hybrid working is offered with this position however candidate do also need to be willing to travel to other UK sites and Group on occasions)