My client is a rapidly expanding business operating within the healthcare industry ideally situated within Warwickshire close to A5, M1 and M69 and therefore easily commutable from across both the East and West Midlands.
Due to continued expansion FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Director to join the business.
The candidate will be joining the business as the No 1 in finance working at board level working closely with C Suite to deliver:
• Developing new commercial activities and driving income generation
• Managing internal financial reporting, production of annual accounts and all financial returns to government
• Provide full support in development of budgets and forecasting models and ensure regular update and maintenance of the model.
• Control and analyse business performance – provide analysis and insights to the business for any course correction or enhancement.
• Participate in the Operational and Management review meeting and provide essential analysis and viewpoint from a commercial perspective and assist in effective decision making.
• Productive relationships with partner organisations and the Government
• Close monitoring and management of corporate governance and additional due diligence, as part of the acquisition healthcare businesses
• Jointly managing both crucial ad-hoc projects and the day-to-day financial management of the group
• Developing and growing a high performing team of committed staff
• Delivering increasingly efficient financial management processes to support future growth and the viability of each of our areas.
Critical to my client’s ability to deliver the very best quality care are the support functions.
The support functions work to create an environment where our managers, nurses and care staff can focus on providing quality care to residents.
This position will suit a highly motivated communicative individual that is formally qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with at least 3 years PQE and ideally previous experience operating within a finance leadership position.
Previous experience of operating within a dynamic business within the healthcare industry is ideal but note essential.
You will be conformable leading a developing a high performing team managing continuous improvement projects and strategic / financial planning alongside BAU Tasks.
A basic salary of Up to £90,000 Bonus and excellent benefits awaits.