Our client is a well established and rounded Midlands based Law Firm with a revenue of around £4m.
As part of the companies ongoing expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist a Head of Finance / COFA to Join the business on a full time permanent basis.
This position offers a high level of flexibility around Hybrid working and given the clients location within the East Midlands is easily accessible to those across Leicestershire / Nottinghamshire / Derbyshire
Joining the firm at a exciting time of change / growth, you will partner closely with the Managing Director operating as the lead finance professional and COFA for the firm with ownership of.
• Risk – Identifying, assessing & mitigating financial risk to the business
• Strategy – Advising the Board, providing & analysing information, participating in key decisions, business case preparation & business case review
• Financial reporting – Management & Statutory accounts, KPI’s, ad hoc and specific project reports, presentation to the Board & data analysis to assist with decision making
• Management – Of the accounts team (inc. recruitment & training) & computer software implementation
• Financial control – Budgeting & forecasting, Cash flow management, purchasing control, credit control & financing
• Compliance – COFA, Solicitors Accounts rules, dealing with Auditors, Bankers, VAT & insurance
My client is open to considering candidates that are Qualified, Part Qualified and QBE however previous experience gained operating within a SRA Regulated firm is essential and experience being the firms COFA desirable.
This position leads the legal cashiering team, partners closely with Head of Practice (Operational Delivery) and will personally take ownership of the companies Management and Financial Accounting and Strategic / Financial Planning.
A good level of IT Literacy is also key to include MS Excel for reporting and analysis, On the job training can be offered on the company’s internal systems.
In return my client is able to offer a varied role with genuine scope to making a notable impact on the company’s ongoing success.
In return a excellent benefits package, competitive basic salary and bonus can be offered.