My client is a growing international business. Due to continued growth, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the appointment of a Finance Manager to join the team.
This business is about to embark on an exciting period of change and improvement.
• Own and run management accounts process
• Confidence in financial accounting, important to spot potential errors in the month end process prior to closing
• Manage forecast and budget process, including reporting of actuals against budget / forecast
• Support in reviewing and challenging land acquisition proposals
• Work collaboratively with commercial teams on cost management, and forecasting of current and future sites in the pipeline
• Review and work with sales team to look after sales performance, completion profile reviews, trend analysis etc.
• Own, review and optimise overheads for the region
• Work collaboratively across finance within the division to improve processes
• Other support may be required in the areas of:
• Cashflow reviews
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• System improvements
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA.
This role promises to be both challenging and progressive, with excellent scope to be involved in various change / improvement projects around process, controls and systems.