My client is a leader within a specialist sector, due to expansion they now have a need for an Accounts Assistant on a full-time, permanent basis.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Reporting into the Operations Manager and working from the site in Chesham, you will be responsible for:
· Taking a proactive role in managing credit control functions
· Handling customer account queries
· Monitoring accounts mailboxes
· Processing of credit notes and debit notes
· Maintain accurate transactional and supplier data on Sage200
· Manage the Purchase Ledger including entering invoices, balancing statements and entering payments
· Manage all elements of the credit control function, including payment processing and client engagement.
· Maintain the debtor controls including imposing credit limits and ensuring clients adhere to the T&Cs regarding payment.
· Tracking and calculating customer rebates and helping to create an automatic process to reduce manual input
· Credit checking new account applications and setting up new accounts
· Ordering of stock on a weekly basis from our factory and ensuring optimum stock levels
· Raising PO’s for office supplies and marketing materials
· Monthly reporting of accounts receivable and accounts payables
· Managing employee expense claims
· Checking, reconciling and processing supplier bills
· Assisting with processing payments
· Preparing weekly cashflow and payment schedules
· Receipt of purchase invoices from suppliers, matching and entry into system, coding accurately