My client is a smaller entity part of a global brand due to a restructure they are seeking a Finance Manager to report into Finance Director at their Milton Keynes office with the expectation to be on site 2 or 3 times a week, this role will also work closely with the Group FD.
Working part of a small finance team duties will include: –
• Management Accounts
• Reporting to Group both UK and International.
• Management of transactional staff
• Cashflow Management
• Support System implementation
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Liaising with international colleagues
• Business Partnering with Operational and Sales teams.
The successful candidate will be
• Part Qualified, Qualified or QBE with all rounded accountancy experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of Managing Staff