Our client is a well-respected business operating within professional / legal services sector with a head office ideally located in Central Coventry.
Following the relocation of a long-term employee, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of an experienced finance professional to join the business as Finance Manager.
Working closely with the Senior Partner this is a key role to the business taking ownership of the company’s day to day management of company finances.
This position offers a unique mix of both in house and client accounting and could be a ideal move to a candidate that is working within a law firm looking to move into industry or those already with relevant experience.
Due to the nature of the sector,
• Timely management of the firms monthly management and financial accounting
• Assist in budget setting process and produce monthly accounts with analysis and commentary to Board to monitor performance
• Completion of Quarterly VAT Returns and Partner Tax Retunes with assistance from external accountants.
• Client accounting to include – Daily banking, bank reconciliations, producing month end reports, paying invoices, preparing BACs and CHAPs payments, executing telegraphic transfers
• Daily use of MS Excel for reports and analysis and Finance Systems.
• Ensure the firm works within SRA Regulations
• Ad hoc duties at month and year end.
The ideal candidate will be a QBE, Part Qualified or Qualified accountant (AAT / ACA / ACCA / CIMA) and ideally have previous experience gained in a similar end to end role.
Previous experience gained working within a regulated business (FCA / SRA) is desirable but not essential.
In return a competitive basic salary up to £45,000 excellent benefits, study support and continued development as the firm continues to expand can be offered.