FRS have been enlisted to recruit a Finance Office Manager for a reputable not for profit organisation based in Coventry.
Offering a hybrid working model of 2 days per week from home, you will be working within a close-knit team who enjoy quarterly team events, private healthcare and the ability to have a real say in how the organisation operates – you will be an integral part of this teams growth and day-to-day operations.
With excellent public transport links on both train and bus, alongside free on-site city centre parking, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a challenging role within a SME.
Working alongside this small, close-knit team, you will be working closely with an external accountancy firm, and take responsibility for the below duties.
Duties to include:
– Day to day management of the Accounts Office department
– Operation of Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers under Sage Accounts
– Determination and posting of appropriate month end journals
– Preparation of annual accounts and support of year end audit
– Collection and submission of data for annual FCA returns
– Assisting with the preparation of financial budgets and forecasts
– Sage, banking (online payments, authorisations and reconciliations)
– Oversight of financial data, management and reporting systems
– Development, maintenance, and operation of fund management and reporting systems
– Support credit control with bad debt analysis, reports and analysis
– Support for compliance and risk
– MI production including loan book data for funders / stakeholders
– Loan disbursement and administrative functions on loan management system
– Support of the financial aspects of new and existing funding and business support contracts, this may include the development of financial models