A fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance professional with strong skills in sales ledger or billings to join this professional business in Wellingborough, working in a great environment and with an excellent benefits package.
The position is responsible for the administration of the fees billing ledger, ensuring that billing accounts are accurately represented and that the fee account is reconciled to budget.
You will work as part of the finance team to provide a professional and efficient service.
Manage the fee billing process, generate management reports to support accurate and timely financial reporting, assist other members of the finance team as required and be the first point of contact for customers regarding all matters billing.
• Ensure that the management information systems for billing are accurate, up to date, and synchronised on all matters fee billing.
• Maintain the fees ledger, including production of bills and entries to / for the nominal ledger.
• Control and manage the debtors list, including being the first point of contact with customers – Apply the terms and conditions including late payment charges and interest.
• Liaise across all departments to generate charges for billing.
• Balance income to budget and report accordingly.
• Generate monthly management reports, including reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Monitoring cashflow forecasts.
• Administer the direct debit payments.
This is a hugely rewarding role and a supportive place to work.
Key Skills Required:
• Previous finance experience, including sales ledger or billings and reconciliations
• A good academic background
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• IT proficiency