My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding business, ideally situated and easily commutable.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for an experienced Financial Controller to lead the company finance function.
Overseeing the company accounts, you will be hands-on, from creating monthly and annual reports and investigating variances, to managing payroll and submitting VAT returns.
You will have full visibility of the company”s financial position and proactively manage risk.
– Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, and report variances
– Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
– Develop budgets and financial plans for the company, based on research and data reports
– Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
– Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
– Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
– Supervise and performance manage the finance department.
– To prepare payroll information and to submit to the payroll bureau and authorise
The ideal candidate will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), with previous experience of running a finance function.