My client is a leading family owned business operating within the manufacturing industry ideally located with modern offices located in the CV4 area of Coventry / Warwickshire.
Via internal movement and continued growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Financial Controller to join the business on a full time permanent basis.
Working closely with the wider business SLT and Family duties will include.
• Responsible for 2 businesses, with 1 direct report
• Monthly Management Accounts providing relevant commentary
• Producing Sales and Flash reporting for management
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Invoice finance maintenance and reconciliations
• Monthly Stock/WIP reporting
• Foreign Currency Revaluation/Strategy/Hedging
• Maintaining Fixed Assets including additions/disposal and depreciation posting
• Journal Posting/Accruals/Prepayments
• Monthly HMRC reporting/payments
• Liaising with auditors
• Intercompany Reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be experience across all aspects of Financial and Management Accounting and be happy working as part of a small but fast paced businesses.
This is the No 1 role within finance and therefore candidates will need to be comfortable keeping a hands on approach whilst also at a strategic level to assist with the companies continued success and expansion.
Candidate will be ideally working towards AAT / ACCA / CIMA if not already qualified however those that are QBE will also be considered.
In return a basic salary of up to £55,000 Benefits and bonus can be offered along with hybrid working 1-2 days per week