Our client is a well-respected and leading SME but international business operating within the Manufacturing business.
As part of a wider restructure, FRS have been enlisted to assist in the recruitment of a Finance Manager / Financial Controller to join the UK Business unit based in Exhall Warwickshire (close to M6 / M69 / A444) and therefore easily accessible from across both East and West Midlands.
This position will work closely with the Finance Director taking responsibility for 2x Management Accountants
• Management and mentorship of s small finance team including 2 direct reports (Management Accountants)
• Ensure the timely production of monthly management accounts with analysis and commentary
• Creation of reports with analysis of margin / costs / overheads and identify areas for improvement
• Weekly review CAPEX budget reporting
• Working with Finance Director for annual budgeting– P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
• Hold regular meetings and calls with Finance Director and other SLT Members to driven understanding of financial performance and improvement.
• Re-forecasts for adjustment to performance – P&L and Balance Sheet
• Oversea weekly / monthly Payroll Processing via third party provider ADP
• Ensure timely completion quarterly returns including VAT
• Ad hoc duties and continuous improvement as part of the companies continued expansion.
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified with at least 2 Years PQE gained in a similar position with exposure working across both Financial & Management Accounting.
Those that are actively studying of QBE with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role will be considered.
Previous experience gained within Manufacturing / Engineering Industries is desirable but not essential.
A good level of IT Literacy is key to include MS Excel for analysis (Look Ups, Pivots etc), Knowledge of using ERP Systems such as JD Edwards / SAP / Dynamics Nav / Sage Desirable.
In return my client is able to offer a varied, challenging and progressive role within this well established and secure business.
A basic salary of £50,000 to £55,000 Benefits, Bonus and Study for those still studying can be offered.