My client is a dynamic leading business within the service industry, with exciting growth plans ahead for 2022 and beyond (both organic and via acquisition).
As such FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of an exciting, varied and highly progressive commercial finance vacancy to work from their offices and from home.
• Provide executives with clear insights and recommendations into drivers of business growth, market trends, risks, and opportunities.
• Analyse financial results and key performance metrics on a periodic basis to support decision making.
• Provide support for day-to-day operational decisions and macro-level project decisions through financial analysis.
• Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the business and own reporting and analysis to track performance.
• Build and maintain long-term financial models to understand the viability of projects, analyse expected returns, and support long-term resource allocation.
• Demonstrate knowledge of market conditions within the residential conveyancing industry and beyond
This position is removed from the monthly Management / Financial Accounting process, and ideally suited to a candidate wishing to be more commercial focused with emphasis on Analysis, Business Partnering and delivering continuous improvement projects.
The ideal candidate will be either formally qualified in ACA / ACCA / CIMA or those still actively studying, with strong, demonstrated experience in a similar commercially focused / analytical / business partnering position will be considered.
Equally those working within Practice / Audit with strong analytical abilities and the desire to move into industry will also be considered.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to this role, as a key focus will be business partnering with key stakeholders across the business and the board.
A good level of IT Literacy with MS Excel is also essential, to include Pivots / Look Ups, knowledge or ability to include Macros, SQL, VBA desirable but not essential as a training course can be given.
In return, candidates will be joining a dynamic and forward thinking business.
A varied and challenging role can be given with genuine scope for candidates to make both a short and long term difference, with this being a newly created role.
A competitive basic salary of £35,000 – £45,000 plus Benefits, Scope for WFH and great career development awaits.