My client is a leading international business within the manufacturing, sales and distribution industry, with a group turnover of £3bn.
Due to internal promotion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst (FP&A Analyst) to join the business based in North Leicestershire, and easily accessible from across Staffordshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager:
• Supporting business by producing monthly, quarterly and yearly sales and margin reports, variance analysis of actual data to budget and rolling forecast.
• Complete and review key month-end activities such as Revenue and Margin analysis for business units, critically interrogating data and providing management recommendation in a timely manner.
• Providing financial and business management leadership with accurate and timely forecast and risk analysis of new deals.
• Supporting senior leadership by producing Weekly reports to keep up to date against the Plan.
• Work with Business on Strategic planning to support the achievement of Annual operating Plan.
• Providing the business Power BI Dashboards to understand trends of customers, product requirements and territory performance including product level margin analysis.
• Participate and support FP&A leadership in projects to drive standardization and improvement, by partnering with non-finance managers within Sales, Marketing and Operations.
This is a challenging and progressive opportunity within a dynamic group, and has excellent opportunity for internal development both within the UK and internationally.
The ideal candidate will be working towards formal qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) if not already qualified, and ideally have previous experience gained in a commercially focused finance position with a strong focus on analysis (Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, FP&A Analyst, Finance Business Partner).
A good level of IT Literacy is key, to include MS Excel to Pivot Table and Look Up Level.
This position is very much outward facing, with regular contact with key stakeholders across both UK and International business units. As such excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are also essential.
A competitive basic salary based on experience of between £35,000 and £45,000, coupled with excellent benefits and study support for those still studying can be offered.