My client is a leading and revolutionary business in the Manufacturing and supplying into the automotive sector, partnering within Tier 1 Automotive businesses.
They are at the forefront of industry leading technology, due to rapid international expansion FRS have been enlisted to assist in the recruitment of a Director of FP&A to play a lead role in their continued expansion.
• Generate three-to-five year financial forecasts, and annual operating plans including capital expenditures and investments
• Work with individual functions / departments / regions to prepare budgets and consolidate them into an overall company budget
• Compare historical results against budgets, forecasts, and prior periods, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
• Create, update, and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
• Profitability and margin analysis by product and / or product group / line
• Evaluate cost centre spend against budget and prior periods
• Evaluate working capital metrics and efficiency of use
• Prepare internal reports for executive leadership and support their decision making
• This position will report directly to the CFO
• B.A in Economics / Finance / Accounting (MBA an advantage) or equivalent
• Previous experience in a similar role and a global automotive background
• Previous Finance experience
• Experience in financial planning and operations, cost efficiency evaluations, forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and consolidation
• Experience in presenting financial results to executive leadership team
• Experience working with ERP systems (SAP experience a Plus)
In return, my client is able to offer an exciting and progressive business that has amazing potential to change the automotive industry for the long term future.
A competitive basic salary based on experience and excellent benefits await.