My client is a well-respected listed international business specialising within the manufacturing industry.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist in the recruitment of an ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified to join their FP&A Team on site in West Leicester, Nr to Jct. 21 / M69.
Reporting directly to Group Controller and Head of FP&A, this role will support commercial planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and associated analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Consolidate and analyse commercial data into account, company’s goals and financial standing
• Develop sales and margin reporting on a company, region, plant, customer and product basis
• Support the preparation of budgets, forecasts and strategic plans
• Develop robust financial analysis of historic and future performance, to enable appropriate commercial and strategic decision making
• Clean current master data on customers and product lines, by incorporating these data fields within the source data modules
• Provide market insight and commercial analysis, to identify and analyse potential strategic and operational opportunities for the group
• Tracking delivery of business initiatives and providing insight and analysis for success criteria
• Work with divisions to assist in the preparation of long range commercial plans
• Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
• Support development of a business analytics / intelligent system
• Work cross functionally to understand specific commercial and product challenges in each geography
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA and have the desire, and ideally previous experience working within a commercially focused finance position or FP&A, however those working within a big 4 firm seeking a move into industry will be considered.
• Excellent knowledge of MS applications (Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong analytical / numeracy skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize work effectively
• Ability to liaise at all levels of the business
• Proactive attitude with regard to operational excellence
In return, my client can offer a varied and progressive opportunity that offers excellent scope for internal development, both locally and within the wider group.
A basic salary of up to £55,000 coupled with excellent benefits, bonus and hybrid working can be offered.