My client is a leading PLC within the House Building / Construction Industry, and ideally situated within Leicestershire and easily commutable from both East and West Midlands.
Due to internal promotion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Group FP&A Reporting Manager.
This position is to join the Group Finance function – Head of FP&A and Reporting, you will ensure accurate and timely operational and financial information is produced and challenged, providing information for the Executive, RMD’s and RFD’s to aid decision making.
Adding insightful analysis to drive business decision making.
Analysing both short and long-term financial data; identifying business impacts and issues; highlighting key trends and anomalies in order to enable change and continuous business improvement.
• Be responsible for the Coordination, review and challenge of weekly and monthly reporting for the Executive
• Lead a team of four, including management of three direct reports
• Be responsible for the Coordination, review and challenge of monthly numerical data from site to Group level to provide insightful analysis as required
• Prepare monthly forecast review paper, highlighting key changes
• Manage, prepare and review information for External City presentations and results announcements
• Continually review and drive improvements in management information reporting processes and reports, responding to changes in business needs
• Work with Senior FP&A manager to review and challenge the monthly forecasting, periodic 3YP and budget results
• Collaborate with business partners across functions
• Lead analytical based projects
• Deputise for the Senior FP&A manager as and when required
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified with previous PQE, and demonstrated experience gained in a similar FP&A / Commercial Finance Position.
Other Skills / Experience:
• A motivational team-leader focused on managing, coaching and developing the team to achieve their full potential
• Highly analytical and have an ability to draw insight from large and complex data sets
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders
• Proven understanding of the interaction of Profit and Loss accounts to Balance Sheets and cash flow / funding
• Advanced excel capability and experience in using financial information systems
• Diligent, can think across financial review and reports to ensure consistency
• Approachable and able to work well with colleagues in finance and other discipline
• Capable of thinking clearly when under pressure
• Resilient, energised style and able to work on own initiative
• Well organised, focused on meeting deadlines and able to manage activities simultaneously
In return, my client is offering a highly exciting and progressive opportunity with a basic salary of up to £63,000, coupled with a sizeable bonus bringing OTE salary to £80,000 plus.
Other benefits include an excellent pension, 25 days holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years continuous service – up to 28 days), Private Medical and various other flexible benefits.