FRS are recruiting an excellent Head of Finance vacancy for a leading educational organisation in Warwickshire.
You MUST be fully Qualified to be considered.
You will be responsible for overseeing all finance and procurement activities within the group, providing a strong financial platform for the organisation”s academic and business performance, underpinning future growth and development.
You will be leading a team of three and delivering and maintaining robust and agile financial processes, that are both fit for purpose and fit for the future.
Duties will include:
– Lead on and provide a full financial management, accounting and procurement service, ensuring accurate monthly and annual management accounts are prepared, and circulated in compliance with a published annual timetable
– Develop, implement and maintain the 5-year annual budget including forecasting and cashflow
– Financial modelling to support strategic financial planning, with particular emphasis on income drivers and expenditure options
– Ensure all relevant legal, regulatory and compliance matters are appropriately managed, including HMRC requirements. Ensure that all key contacts are appropriately checked and monitored
– Promote best practice on financial and tax issues, sourcing expert advisors as required
– Oversee the annual financial external audit and liaise with the auditors as appropriate; coordinate and / or prepare year-end financial statements and accompanying statutory accounts and notes required for audit
– Maintain and update as appropriate Trust documentation, e.g. financial scheme of delegation, financial policies, risk register, and contingency and business plan
– Maintain consolidated management accounts and manage consolidated financial returns for the group
– Develop and promote ways of working that generate a collaborative and highly cohesive team, which delivers outstanding performance and service to others; empower colleagues to contribute ideas, take initiative and maximise their personal performance
– Comply, without exception, with GDPR and other statutory or legislative regulations and procedures