My client is a well-regarded and privately owned Manufacturing / FMCG business, ideally situated in Coalville near to Jct. 22 of the M1 and M42, therefore easily accessible from both East and West Midlands.
Due to continued development and growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a commercially focused Management Accountant.
This position will partner a highly dynamic and personable Group Finance Director who has been with the business for over 18 years, with the below duties:
• Assist with and then own the production of Monthly Management Accounts
• Assist with and then own the preparation review and update of financial plans and budgets
• Lead the preparation of standard financial reports to the Board and Executives
• Assisting in controls of an internal costing system
• Assist in the production and management of cash flows
• Production of the monthly hourly paid factory staff payroll
• Reviewing and improve analysis on KPI / business performance
• Provide detailed commentary to Board with recommendations for improvement
• Assist Group FD with various continuous improvement as part of the company’s continued expansion
The successful candidate will be joining a fun and friendly team with a great working environment and producing amazing products.
This position promises to be both varied and challenging and will operate as the No 2 to the Group FD, and assist with the day to day running of a busy finance department, offering excellent exposure to continuous improvement projects.
The ideal candidate will be working towards a professional qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) if not already qualified, and have previous experience operating within management accounting.
A good level of IT Literacy is key, to include MS Excel to V Lookup and pivot tables level.
MS Excel is used by the business on a daily basis for various reporting and analysis tasks.
Prior knowledge of Sage systems would also be a major advantage.
Previous experience gained within manufacturing is desirable but not essential, with the client offer of the job training and study support if required.
A basic salary of £35,000 plus excellent benefits and great working environment await.